Liebster Award

12:57

I honestly had never heard of this until I saw I had been nominated in a comment by messingwithadreamer. From there I had a quick google and the Liebster award is a tag style award that helps readers and bloggers discover new, smaller bloggers and their content. So, lets give this a go!

1. What's  your favourite perfume?
I don't actually have sense of smell, so don't have a favourite perfume cuz I can't smell anything! I am however currently wearing Versace's Yellow Diamond and I often get compliments when I wear Rihanna's nude perfume.
2. Why did you decide to start blogging?
I decided to start blogging because I write scripts in my spare time, but they were just backed up on my computer. I decided I wanted to write about my feelings and passions, and thats why I started blogging.3. What was the last film you watched?
I watched Slumdog Millionaire last night on Film4, which I had seen a few times before but I love it because it's such a heartfelt story and the tension at the end is great.
4. Favourite beauty YouTubers?
My favourite beauty youtubers are Zoella, Gabriella Rose, Tanya Burr and Sammi (BeautyCrush). I love their tutorials and their picks of products.
 5. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I've visited China twice and it's one of my favourite places and I'd love to go again, but for somewhere new I'd love to go either Australia or Italy. I really want to travel the world.
6. What's your favourite makeup brand?
I think Urban Decay because their eyeshadows are the best quality I've ever tried, and I love their range. However drugstore brand I'd say Revlon because I love almost all of their range, especially lipsticks.
7. What is the one beauty product you always repurchase?
It has to be eyeliner. I love my winged eyes and it's the one thing I do every day, even if I don't put foundation on. I've repurchased Revlon's twice but next time I think I'm going to try something else like L'oreals superliner.
8. Summer or winter?
I am definitely a summer girl. I hate the cold and often get down in the dumps because it's grey and gloomy. If there is a bit of sun in the sky, I instantly feel better and more inspired to be productive.
9. Who are your favourite artists/ bands?
Adele, Mumford and Sons, the Black Keys, Arctic Monkeys and McFly.
10. If you had no budget what fashion piece would you splurge on?
I'm not sure as I don't really look into fashion things that I know I can't afford, but probably either a handbag/purse from Vivienne Westwood or Chanel.
11. Do you prefer bright or pastel nails?
I honestly like both equally, as it depends what mood I'm in and the season, but at the moment I am into more nudes.

Here are my questions:
1. What's your favourite TV show currently?
2. What is your favourite lipstick?
3. Who is your beauty looks inspiration?
4. Why did you get into blogging?
5. Who are your favourite bloggers/youtubers?
6. What is your favourite season?
7. What is one product you really want this year?
8. What are your favourite high street shops?
9. What is your favourite social media site?
10. What are you looking forward to this year?
11. Where are you from?

And I tag:
http://raindropsofsapphire.com/
http://paolaarredondo.blogspot.co.uk/

Emma
x

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Wow this is a really good idea. Maybe I should try it on my blog?

    www.cupcakesandskirts.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely do! I only tagged two people as I don't know that many, so I'll tag you aswell!

      x

      Delete
  2. What a fun tag!

    http://starsandspaceandstuff.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feel free to answer my questions if you want, seeing as I only tagged two people as I don't know that many!

      x

      Delete
  3. I'm going to try this out tonight. Seems like a good tag! x

    http://damederose.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, I love Zoella too, shes just so funny, I would love to have her hair

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe