FOTD: #16

08:23


Today's FOTD comes with a little apology. Recently my blog has been a little slow on the posting front, and while I don't have excuses, my main reasons has just been a lack of inspiration. 

It's difficult to write a blog without having that much money to spend on hauls and products to test out and review. Ideally, that would be something I'd like to do regular and just keep that up. However, at the minute my blog is just wish lists of products and items. And while I love wish lists, I don't want to be posting one a week. 

So, I've started writing down more ideas that I could blog about without breaking the bank and doesn't require me to go out and buy new products. It may take some time for research, but soon my blog will be back up to the three posts a week. I promise.


On with the FOTD, and apologies for my lack of smiling. I don't really know what happened! I am slowly, very slowly trying out more colours on my eyes, and so today I used 'Toxic' from the Urban Decay Vice 2 palette. It's a gorgeous shimmery dark coral shade, and although I found it didn't apply exactly to the pigmentation I wanted, it's buildable and blendable.

What do you think of this look?



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe