The Liebster award: Take 2!

09:00


I have been nominated again for a Liebster award, and I think it's a great way of promoting new/upcoming bloggers that I decided to give it another go, plus it's different questions every time so it's exciting! You can see my last one here.

So, this time I was nominated by Sarah over at beautypadawan. The rules are:

- You must link back to the person who nominated you
- You must answer the 11 questions, and then write 11 more for your nominee's. 
- These must have less than 200 followers on their blog (or bloglovin')

1. Would you prefer to eat caviar or raw tuna?
I've never tried caviar, even though it doesn't look that nice I'd like to give it a go!

2. You have the opportunity to win a $500 (or local currency equivalent) gift card to your favourite store but you have to walk a 50 metre stretch over either eggs (in their shells) or hot coals. Which do you pick?
50 metres is a super long way to walk with hot coals underneath you! So I'd go with eggs.

3. Name one superhero (or villain) you'd trade places with for a day.
I think I'd go with a villain, and probably Harley Quinn. She is the Joker's on/off girlfriend and honestly I love her personality in the comics and videos games, she's so fun, yet messed up in certain ways. I think for a day it would be cool!

4. Is the glass half empty or half full?
Honestly, I'm probably a half empty person. I definitely have been recently anyway! It really just depends on the day and my mood.

5. What name would your parents have given you, had you been born the opposite gender?
My dad always said Marc (with the c) which I sort of like. My mum has said Daniel before, which is odd now as I'm dating a Danny!

6.  Your country is facing perilous times, and you and your loved ones' best chance of survival is to travel to another continent of your choosing -- but it's the 18th century (thus, 1700s) and that means having to go on a dangerous sea voyage that lasts up to several months. Do you do it? And, if you do, where do you go?
I think I would do it, because it might be they wouldn't last in my own country, so you sort of have to give it a go! I think we'd try to get to America. 

7. Tap water or bottled water?
I'm easy, and think tap water is perfectly fine. However, whenever I'm abroad I usually have only bottled water.

8. Whats your favourite thing to eat for breakfast?
I think going on ultimate favourite, english muffin (cut in half) with either scrambled or a poached egg, and then salmon draped over the top. Unfortunately, I don't have it very often! 

9. You land in a disney movie and KO the main character! What movie was it, and do you stay true to it?
Hmm. I think I'd pick Tangled, as I love Rapunzel. I think I would stay true to it, as I'd love to be in the boat and seeing the lanterns.

10. Which singer/band is your dirty little secret?
Hmm. I'm not really sure I have one really! 

11. What would you name your blog if your current name wasn't available?
I've been thinking about this for a while and I don't really have one. Maybe just my name? I don't know aha.

And here are my questions:
1. What is the last song you listened too?
2. If you had a ticket for an all expenses paid holiday, where would you go and why?
3. If you could only wear one make up product for the day, which item would you pick?
4. What was the last movie you saw in cinema?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. What is your favourite treat food?
7. What is your favourite drugstore brand?
8. Favourite high end brand?
9. What are you looking forward to later this year?
10. Favourite memory of this year so far?
11. How are you today?

and I nominate: 
http://gyudynotesofbeauty.blogspot.co.uk
http://www.loulouland.co.uk
http://karinjr.blogspot.co.uk

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe