FOTD: #18

08:30


So it's been a while since I've done a FOTD. Honestly, it's because I haven't changed my make up that much. I know I never really do, and this probably looks no different but I've been a fan of cream eyeshadows a lot more lately.

In this picture I used a maybelline colour tattoo in shade pink gold, which can be applied with the fingers and just rubbed over the lid. I like to use a blending brush around the edges, but it's a perfect eyeshadow if you are in a rush because it's one product and the job is done.


I need to try and test my camera out a bit more as it seems to not really be capturing the true colours of this shade, but I really like it. Also, please excuse the messy brows! I didn't really think they were that bad until I've seen this pictures! I'm off to do that now!

Have you tried the maybelline colour tattoo?




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe