Goals for 2015

09:00


2015 for me started off with a hangover, wetherspoons breakfast and being in the company of great friends. I really enjoyed it and definitely felt happy to the hellish year that was 2014. Last year I posted here about my resolutions for 2014, and while I didn't really keep two (healthy and diary) I definitely worked on this blog and consider it a big achievement that I didn't give up on it. I really love blogging now and I decided to focus on two types of resolutions, ones for my blog and ones for me. Here are the ones more focused on myself.

Document more
I think most bloggers are inspired to scrapbook right now after Lily Pebbles' video but I definitely don't take as many pictures as I would like to, and mostly when I do it's on my phone. I'd really like to document more photos as usually I forget what I did within the next month!

Budget Better
Last year was very difficult on me money wise as I was job hunting for a good 6 months of the year, however now I have a small income through my new job I'd really like to budget my plans better. I don't have a holiday coming up but there is definitely some saving to be done (driving, download, building up a make up collection) and I could always do with budgeting better.

Learn something new
I'd really like to go on a course within the next few months to learn something new. Wether it's a language, dance style or something to improve my career I'd really like to just put aside an hour or two a night to focus on something new and to better myself.

And that's my main goals for 2015. Yes, they might seem quite easy but I'd rather do it that way than do something I'd forget about by February. I have other things I'd like to do aswell, and getting healthy is still on that list but these are my main things. Here's to hopefully a great year!


What are your resolutions?




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe