MAC Diva Lipstick Review

09:00

MAC-Diva-Lipstick

Recently I bought MAC's Diva lipstick because I wanted a darker lip to wear in the colder months, as most people do. It cost £15.50 and is a matte finish formula.

My only other MAC matte lipstick (so far) is Ruby Woo, which as much as I love is so drying on the lips and is a little off putting. I was so pleased to discover this is much creamier yet is still matte. It does occasionally come across as a little patchy if you haven't properly exfoliated and moisturised your lips, however I always do this if I plan on wearing a colourful lip anyway just as a prep.

MAC-Diva-Lipstick

I wore this lipstick in this post here and as you can see it is a dark burgundy red colour. I would say it's quite similar to Rimmel's 107 however this lipstick lasts a lot longer on my lips than the 107 does. Diva on my lips without reapplying lasts between 4 and 5 hours. I wore it to the cinema last weekend and needed to reapply after eating, however I expect that with most lipsticks.

I am absolutely in love with this lipstick and think it's gorgeous for brightening up gloomier days. 

Whats your favourite berry lipstick?



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe