Margot Robbie Oscars Make up inspired tutorial

09:00


One of my top looks at the Oscars was from Margot Robbie. I absolutely loved her make up and well anything that includes a red lip and I love it! I think she did a really nice, simple eye to go with it so I thought I'd share the look today.



Firstly start with a primed eye. I use Urban Decay's Primer Potion and absolutely love it.


Margot Robbie's eye look was quite brown, and I love using browns because they look great with blue eyes and really make a blue eye pop. I used the Naked palette for this and firstly used the shade 'Naked' all over the lid. You can use just a light matte brown shade for this. Just sweep it over until you have the colour definition that you prefer.


Next I used the shade 'Buck' from the Naked palette in the outer corner and crease. It's a slightly darker brown, matte again and I think because it's darker it seems a little warmer aswell. In this picture after I did that I also added a white shadow in my inner corner and blended it to add a bit of highlight from all the brown, and swept a bit of Naked under my lower lashline.


Woohoo for simple eye looks! I then terribly lined my lashline with a liquid liner, trying (and failing) to keep it close to the lashline. I then added mascara and also tightlined my upper lashline, so there isn't much skin showing from the liquid liner and my lashes. Unforunately I don't have any falsies otherwise I would have added that aswell.



Here is the finished look! Margot used the lip colour "Raven" by Hourglass, but I don't have that so tried to create her red lip by first applying MAC's Cherry liner, with L'oreal's Julianne's Red over the top. I think this made it quite an orange red, which I'm not really used too as I like my blue-reds but think it looked nice! It does look stupidly bright in some photos and I'm not sure why, was making me quite self consious however it didn't look this bright in person!

What do you think of this look?







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe