Product Review: Rimmel Lasting Finish Primer

09:00

Rimmel-lasting-finish-primer

Recently while shopping I noticed a new primer on the high street from Rimmel. It was on offer at Boots when I bought it so I decided why not, because I do like primers and it's definitely something I'm lacking a few of in my collection.

Rimmel lasting finish primer is said to increase make up wear for up to 8 hours, while minimising pores and evening skin tone. It can be worn on its own (but doesn't provide coverage) or under foundation. 

I've used this product on/off for the past few weeks now and I've got mixed feelings about it. I love that it's a nice moisturising primer, I wear over moisturiser anyway however I have dry skin so it's always a good thing to add more moisture to my face! It goes on the skin nicely and doesn't leave any greasy feeling.

However, I didn't notice any pores being minimised and I also don't think it helped my foundation stay any longer than it usually does. I think it's good to use if I was having a drier skin day than usual, but it doesn't really let my make up stay on better than before I used it. I have however recently bought a beauty blender and went on a night out and after coming home, I noticed my make up was still put, but I had put on setting spray after I did all my make up so I really don't think it does that much.

I think it would be a good primer for dry skin at the office, when you aren't moving around much however I don't think it would work for oily skin or in really hot weather.

The rimmel lasting finish primer is available at Boots and Superdrug (Here)

Have you tried this product? What do you think?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe