Product Review: Garnier Ultimate Blends Shampoo & Conditioner

09:00


Recently I finished up my shampoo and conditioner and saw these two on offer. I decided to buy them and try them out. I bought 'the colour illuminator' set which protects coloured hair, and as my hair is purple I definitely need some colour protection!

I am absolutely in love with these products. The shampoo lathers up hair brilliantly, is great on my scalp and doesn't itch or irritate any skin. I have quite thick hair and only need to use a small amount for it to get to work. It rinses out really easily and my hair is soft, shiny and my colour hasn't been stripped out from this shampoo. The argan oil and cranberry create a nice smell on the hair.


I also am in love with the conditioner aswell. Before using these products, I would have to spend a good 20 minutes combing my hair. It would pull and break, and if I didn't have a good comb it would almost make me cry. My hair seems to get into the towel and just knot up into a big ball - even when I'm combing and then move the hair back it knots up again. 

This product changed that and now I can leave the conditioner in my hair while I exfoliate/wash my face and that's all I need to make my hair really soft and easy to brush through. I don't think I've had my hair this soft for ages, considering I colour my hair and use a hairdryer and straighteners on my hair.

I think these pair are fantastic for coloured hair, it's definitely made a difference to mine and I really don't think I'll be changing these two for a long time. 

You can buy them online from Boots here, and because it's quite a new product there seems to be lots of offers around different websites!

Have you tried this product? What do you think?



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe