Product Review: Maybelline Age Rewind Eraser Eye Concealer

09:00

maybelline-age-rewind-concealer

A couple of weeks ago I purchased the Maybelline Age Rewind Eraser Eye Concealer as I was running low on my current Revlon concealer, and thought it might be time for a change. I had heard quite good reviews of this before so thought why not!

I bought the shade Light which at first sight does look quite dark, but it does work quite well for me and once blended out, doesn't look too orange although I can imagine with quite a bit of product you would probably be looking a little dark. I think as it's quite peachy toned to help with dark circles, it definitely isn't as light as it could be. I'm NW10 at MAC so am quite pale, so this doesn't work as a brightening concealer for me which is a shame.

maybelline-age-rewind-concealer

The tube is quite slim and as the applicator is a funky little sponge, I can imagine you wasting quite a lot of product as I've been winding it up, you can see it left in the applicator which is annoying, as you don't need a lot of product at a time. Hopefully it will last me a while as I haven't been needing to wind the tube every time.

The product itself is light weight and blends out well, I use my miracle sponge to blend with my foundation as like I said before with the colour, it takes a good blending so it doesn't look orange on my skin. It lasts well and I haven't found it to crease at any point under my eyes which is really good. I haven't noticed any breakouts although I would check the ingredients if you are prone to spots as it might break you out from what I've read from other people.

maybelline-age-rewind-concealer

Honestly, as much as I like the product so far I probably wouldn't purchase it again at this stage. I've been using it for a couple of weeks and it's good for concealing dark circles and such but I think it's very wasteful with the applicator and with it being a glass tube and wind up, I can imagine when you are running low some product will remain in the tube that you can't get too, plus I'd rather have something that matched my skin colour better as it seems the UK didn't get nearly half the shades that the US got.

You can get the Maybelline concealer here for £7.99.

Have you got this product? What do you think?







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe