A product to shine as bright as the stars

09:00

mac-soft-and-gentle

Soft and Gentle has been on my want list for a good 6 months or so, and I finally took the plunge and bought it. This is also my first of the mineralize products MAC have, and I'm just really excited to wear this all summer.

mac-soft-and-gentle

As you can see, soft and gentle has gorgeous bronze and gold specs running throughout, which is a lovely change from my mary lou-miniser which is quite silver in the pan. Just the product itself is gorgeous, and I like the new packaging which is more of a magnetic click to shut, however it can be quite difficult to open as the case is quite thin on the top. 

I've worn the highlighter a few times and it brings a really nice glow, I can imagine it would look gorgeous with a tan. I'll definitely be wearing this for nights out when I'm going for a smokey eye and needing a bit of glow on the cheeks.

mac-soft-and-gentle

Although there looks like quite a bit of shimmer on the packaging, the product doesn't have much mess, and applies really nicely with a brush. It's a build able glow which doesn't happen often, and I really like how it sits on the skin.

Have you used soft and gentle? What do you think?


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I like the sound of this highlight I'll have to give it a go when I get money. Great post lovely!

    Ella xx
    www.inellaselement.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my fave highlights! xx

    themakeupartistschoice.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe