Lifestyle | Bradgate Park

09:00

bradgate-park-leicester

A couple of weeks ago my boyfriend and I went to Bradgate Park. We mainly went to see if we could catch any cool pokemon there, but I've also not had much time with my mums dog since I moved out and decided a little doggy date was in order.

Bradgate Park is a huge park in Leicester, which was once home to Lady Jane Grey (Queen for 9 days) and has a lot of history here. There are lots of different walks and routes you can take, however we decided just to go straight on the paved path as it looked a bit bleak and we didn't want to get stuck if it started raining!

bradgate-park-leicester

We saw lots of deer on the route, which scared the dog quite a bit but they seemed really friendly. 

bradgate-park-leicester

bradgate-park-leicester

I love visiting Bradgate Park and forgot how nice it is to spend a few hours there, it was quite busy in the centre as its summer holidays but it's a great place to bring children if you are visiting Leicester.


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ah such a lovely post, the deer look so pretty. Looks like a great place to go for a walk. Glad you had fun! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful nature there! Do you want to be friends with me on bloglovin? If yes, just follow my blog there, I'll follow your blog back!!! https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe