Spring make up mix up | BEAUTY

08:00


Well we are truly in the middle of spring by now, and we've had one nice weekend so far. I've had my hopes up for much better weather, but one thing you can decide is your make up. Here's what I've been reaching for recently after a little shift around in my make up collection.


Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Foundation - I bought this foundation when I was in New York and I've absolutely loved using it. It has a dropper applicator and I feel like a scientist when I'm applying it. It's a medium coverage foundation but feels really lightweight on the skin. It works perfectly with my dry skin and it's quickly becoming one of my favourite foundations.

Revlon Photoready Skinlights - I love wearing this illuminator underneath my foundation & primer. I apply just after moisturiser, and it gives a nice glow under my make up. It's a lovely base and great with a sheer foundation if you are going for a more natural look.

Revlon Coral Reef cream blush - Given the name, this gorgeous blush is perfect for an added touch of coral. As it's also a cream blush, it's really buildable and easy to apply.

Revlon blush (Haute Pink) - Another blush from revlon, however this is a powder and a gorgeous bright pink. I love this blush as it's really nice on my pale skin, however I hate this packaging, it's so bulky for a little blush! I can barely see one eye in this mirror!

Urban Decay Naked Lipgloss - In winter I'm all about matte lipsticks, however I love a glossy lip in spring/summer as it's much more fitting, plus you don't have a hat and scarf to stick to your lips! This urban decay one is awesome as it's easy to apply, has decent wear and isn't sticky in the slightest. I've got the shade Walk of Shame which is a nude, and perfect over nude lipsticks as well.

The Body Shop Strawberry hand cream - Obviously not a make up item but I've recently been carrying this hand cream around with me since it's been warming up. It's really nice rubbed in to your hands, doesn't feel sticky and has a scent of strawberries which always makes me thing of warm weather!

What is your favourite thing about Spring?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe