My Go to Spring Look | BEAUTY

08:00


So the past week really hasn't felt like spring and has been the very definition of April Showers, however this look is my go to when the tiny ray of sunshine is out and I'm ready face the day.

As you can see, for me spring means a pop of colour and I use MAC's Chatterbox on my lips. I dab this in for a more wearable and natural look, however when it's nearing the evening I tend to apply straight from the bullet. You can read my other lipstick choices for spring here.


On my eye's I've found my trusty Naked 3 palette from Urban Decay, which is all pink and gold colours and an absolute staple in my collection. I apply nooner all over the crease and mix this with Mugshot around the outer create. All over my lid I've applied buzz which is a gorgeous shimmery pink colour, and my inner highlight is Strange which is the a matte white with a tiny hint of pink. You can read my favourite shades from the Naked 3 palette here!

Do you have a go to look for Spring?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe