What I bought from TOPSHOP (and what I'll be returning) | FASHION

08:00

It's pretty safe to say that Topshop are one of the best high street shops out there, and I'm often browsing their website. Below is what I recently ordered, and what didn't work out for me.


I'm a sucker for slogan/message shirts at the minute and this top is no exception, especially when 30% of all proceeds from this t shirt goes to life saving breast cancer research through Breast Cancer Now. It's great quality, not too oversized and is super easy to wear.


This shirt is so cute however unfortunately it's a little too boxy for me and makes me look a lot bigger than I actually am, plus because the sleeves are quite low it gave me a weird flappy bit of fabric at the back of my armpit! Unfortunately I'm returning this.


This jacket is definitely out of my comfort zone, however it was down from £55 to £20 in the sale so I thought why not! I actually really love this, it's super comfortable, fits really well and I love the colour. I feel super cool wearing this even though thats not a very cool thing to say.


Unfortunately it doesn't look like I'll be on the Gingham train anytime soon, because I'm returning these as well. These again are so adorable and I had visions of these with a black vest top and jacket or even in cooler temperatures wearing with some black tights, however you can literally see the bottom of my arse cheeks, so these are going back!

What have you been spending your £££ on recently?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe