5 songs I'm loving at the moment | LIFESTYLE

08:00

Photo by Mark Solarski on Unsplash

In today's post I wanted to share 5 songs which I've been loving recently and listening to a lot.

Kasabian - You're in Love with a Psycho
This song definitely grew on me, I wasn't hooked at first however since it's been played a little more on the radio I've really started enjoying it. I love Kasabian and it's great hearing them on the radio as well nowadays.

Gorillaz - Saturnz Barz
Again this song was a bit of a grower, however now I just absolutely love it. I love the thick accent with the rapping and it's good to hear Gorillaz again, I think growing up Demon Days was a huge album for a lot of teenagers so its got that nostalgia feeling.

Liam Payne - Strip That Down
It's such a clubby, poppy song however I'm absolutely loving Strip that down at the minute. I think it's definitely my favourite song out of all the singles from the One Direction lads, and this song hasn't got on my nerves yet even if it's on every station.

Niall Horan - Slow HandsThis is probably my second favourite song from the One Direction guys, I absolutely love the beat and how it's fun and sexy wrapped into one. I think Niall's voice is really good and suited to this especially being a little raspier than usual.

Nelly Furtado - I'm Like a BirdI'll fully admit this is completely random, but this song came on shuffle recently and I hadn't listened to it in years, and now I've just got absolutely obsessed with it again! I've been singing it in the shower and it's been in my head for about the past 3 days. An absolute classic from Nelly Furtado.

If you are interested, my Spotify username is emememma9 if you would like to follow me so you can see more songs I'm loving.

What have you been listening to recently?







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe