DOWNLOAD Make up | MAKE UP

08:00


A couple of weeks ago I attended Download Festival for the Friday which System of a Down were headlining. The whole day was amazing, Good Charlotte were fantastic and the best part is I got to come home and sleep in my lovely bed at the end of the night! I thought I'd show you my make up for the day.


I of course used the Anastasia Modern Renaissance palette which is pretty much the only thing I use at the minute. I absolutely love the shade range, the pigmentation is beautiful and it blends like a dream. I love adding a pop of colour with the shade Love Letter which is a dark pink colour. 


For my lips I used Kat Von D's Lolita, which is such an amazing lip colour and I knew it would last hours without a touch up so it's perfect when you are out for hours. You'll notice I also coloured my hair, this was a temporary dye and I've got a review on it coming up in the next couple of weeks.

Have you got any festivals lined up this summer?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe