June Netflix Picks | FILM

08:00

It's the start of the month which means another of my Netflix picks, and it looks like we've got some real treats this month...it's going to be hard to go outside with this list!


Probably my most waited for, I absolutely loved Season 4 and it was definitely my favourite out of  the bunch. It ended on such a cliff hanger and I'm super excited to see how things turn out, and will the prison get the revolution its been going for.


The trailer for this has been constantly on my netflix homepage and I'm looking forward to watching it. Starring Alison Brie who is a girl crush of mine, it looks at the lives of the women who perform in a wrestling organisation.


This show looks really good from the trailer, it stars Naomi Watts who is an incredible actress as a therapist who gets too involved in her patients lives. The trailer makes the show look dark, twisted and a little bit sexy. I can't wait to see what its about.


Honestly I have never seen this film. It's not really one of those that you are like 'ooh lets watch that tonight!'. I'm definitely going to give it a go in the next month, it's won so many awards and is an absolute classic.


One of the films I missed during awards season, Trumbo stars Bryan Cranston as Dalton Trumbo who was one of Hollywood's top screenwriters until he was blacklisted from the movies for his political beliefs. I love movies about movies and I'm definitely looking forward to finally watching this.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe