3 looks for NYE | FASHION

09:00


New Years Eve is the ultimate excuse for treating yourself to a brand new look to celebrate the night in style. While window shopping online for some inspiration, here's 3 looks below from 3 different online shops.



This dress is so cute and perfect for new years eve, it's fun yet not too daring as it's all black. I love the feather detail and its different to any other dress I own.


I think I must be getting old because I'm looking at coats for going on a night out! You never know how cold it will be outside so this coat would be perfect from walking between bars but still looking good. The leopard print is perfect against the black as it will really stand out.


I think these boots are a great final touch to the outfit. They have a good heel on them which means you won't be hurting too much and can still make it to midnight, plus the texture on them will stand out against the texture on the dress. They look like a great statement piece not just for new year.


If your plan is somewhere a little more posh where you need to dress up then this jumpsuit is for you. The cut outs are still fun and add a great touch to the jumpsuit, however the length and colour is sophisticated especially with red being a huge trend colour.


Because of the bold colour of the jumpsuit I'd want to keep the other details quite neutral, and these heels are perfect for this. I would definitely need some height if I were wearing a jumpsuit, however again I love a thicker heel so I still feel like I can actually walk in heels. 


This bag looks the perfect size to fit everything you need in, and the rose gold clasp matches the rose gold in the shoes. I only really have black clutch bags and the price of this is perfect!


This is definitely the most fun outfit and I think it would work for most occasions, like a house party or a pub where you can be pretty casual and a bit more daring. I love this body and the star glitter detailing, I'd definitely wear something underneath however depending on where the stars fall I think you could get away with some nipple covers!


Kick flare trousers don't really suit me, however I absolutely love these and they aren't as out there as some other trousers I've seen recently. They are still fun and I love the zip detailing, and the body would look great tucked in.


I absolutely adore these shoes and have been eyeing them up every time on the website, however I'm not really sure they'd work in my wardrobe. I think it would really finish off this outfit with the bright colour and unique heel shape.

Whats your look for NYE?





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe