4 Etsy shops I'm loving at the moment

09:00


Over the past couple of years I've really gotten into shopping on Etsy and investing in small businesses that provide really thoughtful, unique and good quality gifts. I often add ideas to my favourites ready for birthdays or gifts I need to start getting. With valentine's day coming up I thought I'd share my favourite Etsy shops at the moment.


One of my favourite parts of Etsy is finding funny and unique cards that I can collect and give out at any moment. I have loads of Katie's items in my favourites and I'm hoping to buy some pins once I finally find a denim jacket that suits me properly. My absolutely favourite item is the Bohemian Catsody pin. 


I would literally buy this whole shop if I could however my boyfriend has currently only let me buy one item. Niaski has cat themed items but it's genius because they are artists, musicians or just stunning prints. We currently have the Pablo Picatso print, but I really want the Vincat van gogh print and the Salvador Catli pin. 


No don't worry it's not more cat pins. Instead this shop has some of the most gorgeous prints that I've seen on Etsy. They are from the US so I haven't ordered anything yet, however I have so many items saved in my favourites for when I do. My favourite print is this Que Sera Sera which doesn't ship to the UK 😭😭 One can dream though!


If you are looking for film prints with a difference, this shop is for you. The prints are pretty minimalistic however in a different style to what you usually see. I really love the Toy Story print and the Freaks and Geeks poster which you rarely see anywhere!


I'm hoping to add more homeware and jewellery to my favourites from Etsy in the future so will probably make more posts like this then! I do think Etsy is fantastic and I don't know where I've been without it.


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe