My everyday winter make up

09:00

everyday-make-up

I don't know about you but my skin can be absolute havoc over winter. It's dry, red, sensitive and basically not a fun place to be for make up. Because of this, I don't wear make up every day so my skin can breathe and have it's fun so that it (hopefully) plays ball more when I am wearing make up.

For days I do wear make up over winter, these are my usual go to's as I know they'll work well with my skin. It's super casual and I don't really switch things up especially as I'm trying to use what I have instead of buying more!

everyday-make-up

For primer I've been using a small sample of the Laura Geller make up primer that I received with a previous order. It's £25 at full size which I don't think I'd buy, however it is a good primer for smoothing out uneven skin tones. I've been using the Too Faced born this way foundation which has been amazing for me. I really love this foundation, the only downside is the SPF so it causes flashback.

For concealer I've been using the L'Oreal touche magique which is alright and blends out really nicely but it's nothing special to me. I'm just trying to use it up as I've had it ages!

everyday-make-up

For eyes I use the Sweet Peach palette which I absolutely love and featured it in my 2017 favourites. It's a really versatile palette and I love the bottom row for daily looks. I always use eyeliner and recently I've been using the NYX liner which is a really nice dark black even if it can be a little tricky to apply. I've been using up my lash paradise mascara which is amazing and one of my favourite mascara's. 

For contour I absolutely adore the Body Shop's honey bronzer. It's the ultimate bronzer for pale skin and I love it. For blusher I've started using the Glossier cloud paint in the shade Dusk. It's really nice and blends out really easily. Soft & Gentle has been my go to highlight which is really nice and more subtle for the day time. I'm trying to use it up as it is MAC who aren't fully cruelty free, but I've got a long way to go.

Lips are the only thing that really changes however for my favourite 'my lips but better' is the NARS lip pencil in dolce vita. NARS again has recently started selling in China so it's no longer cruelty free, so it'll be a shame when this runs out as I do really love it.

Whats some of your make up staples at the moment?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe