My Golden Globe's Best Dressed 2018

18:28

I've posted a couple of best dressed posts before and I decided to do another because they are really fun to look at stunning outfits, but because this year was also such a huge statement. This years Golden Globes were the first big event since the scandals that last year finally brought to light. Stars wore black on the red carpet in solidarity for the victims and I think it was one of my favourite red carpets in ages. One of the reasons why I love the Met Gala is because of the 'theme' and while this wasn't an organised theme, it really does show.

Here are my best dressed for the night.

Greta Gerwig
Greta may have been snubbed for a best director nomination however Ladybird did great at the Golden Globes and I'm really happy for her. I love the curve shoulder and neck line on this dress and how it stands out against her pale skin. 

Christina Hendricks
Christina Hendricks is one of my girl crushes and I love this outfit. It's the classic hollywood top half with the bardot style and velvet fabric, however I love the fact it's actually a jumpsuit. Christina looks fantastic here.

Shailene Woodley
Shailene looks great here and I love the top half of this outfit, the detailing is stunning and I think the high neck really makes the look.

Kate Hudson
Kate looks amazing in this dress, I love her shorter hairdo and the plunge of the dress especially with the necklace which draws the eye down. She's stunning!

Emilia Clarke
I loveeee Emilia's blonde hair and the simplicity of this dress. The plunge is really nice and I think the bow is a great detail.

Catherine Zeta-Jones
Catherine looks stunning here! I love the lace detailing and the pop of green with the earrings to bring back some colour.

Michelle Williams and Tarana Burke
Michelle is with Tarana Burke who is the founder of the MeToo movement. One of my favourite parts of the red carpet was how they involved activists who joined everyone on the carpet. Michelle's dress is gorgeous and I love how delicate the detailing is.

Helen Mirren
Helen is actually stunning here, I love the lace detailing around the chest and sleeves, it really stands out against the slight corset style which shows underneath.

Angelina Jolie
My favourite look of the night has to be Angelina Jolie. It's a pretty classic Angelina look, who normally dresses in black anyway but those sleeves and the fur are to die for 😍😍

What are your favourite looks from the night?







You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I have to agree, that dress from Angelina might be my favorite dress from the golden globes too. Those fur itself won me over!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe