MY TRAVEL BUCKET LIST FOR THE NEXT 3 YEARS

09:00

travel-bucket-list


One of my favourite things to do in the world is travel. It's amazing how big and beautiful this planet is and I've barely touched it, do you know I've never even been to Wales or Scotland and I live in England! Below are the top places I'd like to visit in the next 3 years, as obviously I've got a lot of saving to do.

JAPAN
Japan is top of our bucket list, my boyfriend and I have been discussing it for a couple of years and have started looking more into it and saving up. I would just love to see cherry blossoms, amazing scenery and the difference in culture. We are planning at least two weeks there.

EDINBURGH
Obviously a lot easier for us to get to rather than Japan, however we still haven't been and were looking to last year, but I think it will definitely happen this year. We just want a long weekend to see the city as I've heard fantastic things.

PARIS
A tiny bit cheating as we are already planning this for our anniversary, however it's not booked so it's still on the list for now! I've been Paris before however want to go again now I'm older and can drink and experience more. 

BARCELONA
Barcelona has always been on my to go list however I've never had the chance or we've put others before it. Again, this would be more like a long weekend however I really want to go and experience the more city life of Spain.

BERLIN
Berlin is somewhere I've wanted to go for years but again we just always picked other places. I'd love to do more of Germany in one holiday however Berlin is top of the list. 

As you can see these are definitely doable, we are hoping to do the Europe holidays before Brexit ruins our life, but I'm hoping to save as much as we can and try to incorporate bank holidays to try to get the most out of it.

Whats on your bucket list for places to go?





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe