The TV shows I'll be starting in 2018

09:00

One thing I realised in 2017 is how much I love TV. While I absolutely adore movies and going to the cinema, there is nothing better than candles lit, binging a TV series and getting so emotionally invested in characters and story line. So with that, I plan on doing a lot more of it in 2018 and hoping to both start and finish lots of series. Here's some of the shows I plan on watching in 2018...


Silicon Valley
Honestly don't know how I've not managed to watch this yet. The Big Sick was my favourite comedy last year and I think Kumail is hilarious. I also love Martin Starr and TJ Miller, plus Zach Woods who played one of my favourite characters from The Office. Why haven't I started this yet?!


The Deuce
I absolutely adore James Franco and he's not usually in many TV shows, so this is very exciting. The premise for this looks really interesting and its a mini series so I can easily get through this in a month if I plan not to binge.


Riviera
This has basically been on my to watch list since last year. It's got OK reviews but I'm basically watching it for Iwan Rheon so we'll see how it goes from there.


The Night Of
I've heard such good things about this and we just haven't started it yet. Riz Ahmed won an emmy for his work in this, and I absolutely adored him in Four Lions. It looks intense so perfect for the winter months.


Halt and Catch Fire
Honestly I wish I started this sooner because it's on it's 4th season now and I just think 'eh can I be bothered'. It's set in the 80's and shows the technology boom through different perspectives. It looks really interesting and I love anything set in a different decade.


Stranger Things
This has also been on our to watch list for ever, but we always start something else instead. I'm hoping to start and finish both seasons by summer because I feel like I'm the only person who hasn't watched it.

What will you be watching in 2018?




You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Those are great ideas for TV shows. There are so many good ones, it's hard to get to them all. I loved Stranger Things but haven't watched the current season yet. Same with The Crown. I need to get my head out of the news and on to better things to watch on TV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silicon Valley looks good. I liked the Big Sick too so I might like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also loved the Big Sick! I don't know much about Silicon Valley but hey, I might just get into it as well. Totally agree with you though, Kumail is just brilliant.
    You have a great blog! Would love if we can follow each other on Bloglovin maybe? Let me know! <3 Have a nice weekend.

    Joanne | With Risa: A Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I watched Stranger Things last year. I thought I wasn't going to like it because mostly I watch musical, romantic tv series and the like but I loved it! I hope you enjoy! x

    Bee | http://beecaluya.com/ x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe