My recent beauty purchases

12:00

recent-beauty-products

Recently I went to Copenhagen, and while it wasn't exactly cheaper than the UK, I can't resist a duty free or Sephora. Here are my recent purchases from Copenhagen.

As I've previously mentioned on the blog, I've wanted to try Fenty beauty for a while. Unfortunately my foundation shade was out of stock, and I didn't really want to buy loads when it was more expensive there, so I settled on the highlighter Metal moon. It's a gorgeous white/silvery highlighter and is actual more subtle than it looks. It worked out about £3 more than in the UK however it was available to me right then and there so I thought why not!

I have also wanted to try the Too Faced liquid lipsticks forever but have never got round to buying them. I settled on the shade Queen B, which is a gorgeous nude shade and I know I'll get loads of wear out of it.

recent-beauty-products

From duty free I decided to try out some skincare instead of make up because I just really didn't spot anything that I needed! I repurchased my Origins gin zing eye cream, which is now my second pot. I've been running low on this and I really like it, it's gentle and doesn't interfere with eye make up at all, however brights the under eye and softens. 

I also purchased the Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream and the Kiehl's midnight recovery concentrate, purely because they've been on my to try list for ages however I've never picked them up to purchase before. I haven't yet tried the Kiehl's as I have a body shop oil I'm using up, however I've used the 8 hour cream a little bit over the last few days as the weather as been playing havoc, and I'm enjoying it so far. I'll be doing a more in depth review when I've given myself more time to try it out though!

Have you tried any of these products? What do you think?

SaveSave

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe